Adventure In Japan - Part 1


Japan is one of the world’s most chaotic cities; a country with a long history of culture and tradition, and of course fantastic cuisine with authentic sushi and sashimi. I’ve been to Japan four times now and I find that there are still many things to do and many places to visit. My recent visit to Japan was earlier this year in late March to late April. This time in Japan was the spring season. The cities were filled with beautiful pink, white and red cherry blossom (sakura); however it was also raining which caused the sakura to blossom later than usual.  Nonetheless, it was enough to make me happy. 

Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto were the three cities I’ve visited and personally I think Kyoto was one of the best cities to see sakura.  

Kyoto – the places I’d recommend to visit are the Philosopher’s Path and Keage Incline.


Philosopher’s Path

Keage Incline
Tokyo - the places I’d recommend to visit are Chidorigafuchi. You can visit during day time or night time where the trees and river are illuminated by beautiful lights; boat can also be rented; and Meguro River, which can also be visited during day or night for illumination. 
Chidorigafuchi

Meguro River
If you book a holiday to Japan, make sure to visit Japan during Spring season to see these lovely flowers in its full bloom. 

Author: Pim


                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwan Travel tips

What to eat when you are in Melbourne