Adventure In Japan - Part 4

Universal Studio Japan (USJ)

One of the highlights in my last trip to Japan would be USJ. I can describe in three words: IT WAS AWESOME!  I’d recommend anyone to visit there at least once if you’re in Osaka. 



I went there for one reason – The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  It rained on the day so I didn’t get to spend much time walking around but it was still good. I love the ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey - one of the best thrill rides.  I bought a nice warm Slytherin cardigan for myself (a bit expensive in my opinion but it was worth it).  I also recommend everyone to try a cold Butterbeer, it was yummy; I even bought back the mug for souvenir.


Hogwarts Train
Hogwarts Castle

Butterbeer

The 3D rides were great as well, I recommend everyone to try all of them, if you have time that is.

Attack of the Titan 

Recommendation:

  • Don’t go during Japan school holidays or the weekends. We went during weekday and it was packed.
  • Buy express pass if you can; it’d save you so much waiting time.

Have fun!

 Pim





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwan Travel tips

What to eat when you are in Melbourne