Gangnam South Korea





My Korean Experience


Last year I took a mini holiday to South Korea. It was the most memorable experience of my life! I visited Gangnam in Seoul which is one of the richest and biggest areas in South Korea.

Image result for gangnam


Is one of the biggest shopping districts with various fashion from around the world.


There are various activities to do whilst visiting Gangnam (which is also based off the famous song by South Korean singer PSY). 


While I travelled to there I visited many department stores and bought various items from there. 
I also visited the Samsung D'light which is an exhibition that showcases all the newest and upcoming technology. 
Image result for samsung dlightImage result for samsung dlight


The weather when I went was very cold as it was winter season for Korea. I stayed in the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul, and during the day and night I met up with my friends to go explore and have fun whilst on this short trip. 




At night there are many clubs that we visited and spent the night there having fun and partying.
Image result for octagon gangnam


Before I knew it, the trip was almost coming to an end.

Although I only stay for a short time in Korea I wish I had more time to go visit Many cultural and historical places.

Author: Zhong Chen








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiwan Travel tips

What to eat when you are in Melbourne